Monday

growing





so many new visitors to my blog in the last week or two...Hello! and a gigantic thankyou for all the love and encouragement from sweet blog friends, Kelly and Beck and Kate and Sally....for helping me get my little book out of it's nest, into the world. it's been a fun beginning...
i've finally finished those poor babushkas that sat patiently waiting to be handstitched closed. they will be in my shop in the next day or two...
look at my gourd! that photo was taken about two weeks ago...its now probably double that size. i LOVE it. everyday i tell it how amazing it is....and i have to duck almost to the ground to get past it now...the plant is threatening to take over the house...it's now growing across the roof. i thought it was funny and amazing in the beginning. now i'm getting a little nervous.
and see that pretty orange glass? my farmer boy gave it to me for my birthday. its old and i love it.

2 comments:

kelly said...

oh my gourd...that gourd is enormous.
p.s your welcome....and p.p.s thai thai thai thai thai thai thai green curry green curry green curry green curry.. :-)

kelly said...

p.p.p.s I love feeding those fish on your side bar