Thursday

berry girl




in case you were wondering.....
im either picking berries, eating berries, making jam from berries, walking around my garden, colouring in my babushka drawings, to make a colouring book hopefully.....
i did some printing of fabric for a swap i did with some nice girls via leslie's handprinted fabric swap. getting surprises in the mail is much fun. ive been buying more junk-nice junk of course...while trying to get rid of stuff at a faster rate. not sure that plan is working.
ive been picking lavender and have bunches hanging here and there. not sure what i will stuff it in ...im watching my tomatoes grow. i love the smell of tomato bushes. oh and i have a new laptop .. a mac. i love it. now i just need to learn how to use it. im dreaming of my book, of painting my making room out in the garden and i am totally in love with my two bouganvilleas.

1 comment:

kelly said...

a post a post a post....yay :-)...
manda seriously those pictures are beautiful ...xoxo...I need to come see the berries...My berry baby would be so happy