Tuesday

pin cushion


on an easter egg high, on Sunday night i stitched a pin cushion for my swap partner in Kates pin cushion swap. it looks a little easter-y dont you think. i hope my partner needs a little pink in her sewing space :) and oh im such a messy stitcher. no surprise really. hehee...
and now im going to sit here in the kids-have-gone-to -bed quiet and listen to the sweet sound of rain on our tin roof.
i planted our gingko tree today. shes been living in a pot for a few years now. i hope shes enjoying stretching her roots.
tomorrow the planning of a birthday party for our soon to be 6 year old baby Amelie.. gulp. ^!^

4 comments:

Beck said...

I love your pretty pincushion and I can't see any wonky stitches! Have fun planning the party, I'm sure it will be a lovely day xo I'm loving the rain...

melindatrees said...

too sweet to poke with pins.

Selina said...

love the pin cushion! Gotta love some pom pom trim!

Sally said...

What a gorgeous pin cushion. Lovely.