Tuesday

life




i honestly dont know what to write here any more.


im writing today because my sister emailed to tell me (more than once) that the bunny is pissing


her off. which made me laugh.


i havent written here for oh so many reasons.


it probably began with the drought...which is a whole story itself...


and then we found out our friend is dying from a brain tumour


she has twin one year olds and a two year old and the sweetest husband you could imagine


and instantly life did not make sense anymore


nothing made sense


nothing mattered


and i really didnt want to sit here being totally depressed with anyone who cares to drop


by this blog.


a blog.


is this just a complete waste of time.


how should we use our time here on earth anyway




my mind has been spinning while my heart is broken for this beautiful family


i held my friends hand


while her three little boys played outside with our kids




nothing is certain


what is real?


ive been waiting for answers


i got that she is peaceful


she is not alone..she told me


im not sure what we are supposed to do with this life


all that matters right now


are my children


and true and pure love

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

and this is why i havent been near my blog for awhile












3 comments:

Loretta said...

What can anyone say, no-one knows,no-ones sure, can't imagine the feelings, just feel your heavy heart.. x x

melindatrees said...

gulp.um.now youve ditched the rabbit i dont know what to say. im making a lemon tart for you in my head and wishing i could be there a little sooner.
i like seeing your blog.
its beautiful like you.

Victoria said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. I don't know why you write your posts, I guess for me it's for me. Life is as you say, well, why is it as it is, unjustness and all? I don't WANT anything from it, it's just to be heard and that's okay with me.

I started to tell you about my girlfriend's sister in law, who with 3 children under 5 is in a similar situation. I stopped though, with the details, because it seemed thoughtless which is not what I intended. I guess you can only make every moment count - help her to record the things she wants remembered, you can help her children remember what she needs them to. It's sad, so so sad, but I know that would be a priority for me - knowing the children continued to KNOW me.