Wednesday

my family

so this is my family :-) animals and all. we don't have the chooks anymore...they made too much mess unfortunately as they were free range. it's a pity because the hen had little chicks at one stage which was the cutest thing to see. the pony is locked in a yard because he is a bit naughty. his name is hopscotch. and we have all grown a bit bigger since this picture.
there haven't been many rainbows lately either due to the non appearance of rain. luckily we have three beautiful kids who bring more colour than any rainbow :-) finding all these photos of my drawings and paintings...i have to think...now WHERE is that picture? ...they are all in folders, piles, behind cupboards and doors... I soooo need a studio-room-space of my own. It's coming I can feel it.

No comments: