Friday

I'm here. Cooking for the hungry mob-I'm sure they are all sprouting upwards again, I'm dreaming about holidays, loving my family, photographing small and big moments,  playing dolls and flipping coins off elbows and catching them, pulling out weeds, holding onto my beliefs, planning for spring, eating oranges and spinach from the garden…which is a perfect combination. I've been seeing so many beautiful sunrises, and early bedtimes reading Pearlie books until sleeptime. I'm surrounded by brilliant perfect yellow fluff ball wattle trees…they are magical. really. I try to imagine seeing them for the first time.  I'm busy and I'm lucky and life is so complicated but so simple too.
and p.s.  i'm off to the Square Market in Bendigo in the spring time….September 15th ! oh jeepers! so much to do so little time.

5 comments:

Kitchens Northern Beaches Sydney said...

your blog has always been great.....

Kitchen renovations North Shore said...

thank you so much for this blog......

Joinery northern beaches said...

amazing colour combination.....

Designer kitchens Northern Beaches said...

such lovely pictures...great

Madeleine said...

Hi Manda!
Hope you're well. Just wanted to let you know that I wrote about how fabulous your colouring books are here http://www.madebymosey.com/conversations-and-art/
Coco has just adored using it! Thank you! x