Tuesday

room to move


today i went for a drive to a place called Torrumbary to see this. theres not much else there actually. but by chance i found out that this was there. and maybe just maybe it will be coming to live on the farm and it will mean a big space for me to play in with all of my STUFF. it needs a lot of work to make it pretty, but those windows with sunshine coming through them make me happy. the trick will be getting it to where we want it to sit without dropping it from the sky to get it there. its a maybe right now, but tomorrow im going to see if i can do some magic.

4 comments:

Loretta said...

manda, i might have some contacts for a portable.. x

melindatrees said...

nice windows! greenhouse?

Manda said...

retta...too late :-) mine is coming next week.
minda...its BIG! come play in it with me x

Victoria said...

The idea of it is great - I'd LOVE a space like that.