Monday

today











i didn't get the caravan of cuteness, though i did try. now i'm kicking myself....and i want it even more. i find myself hanging out on the vintage caravan website. seriously i need to get a life.
from 9-3pm anyway. or at least find a path. im a little lost in the jungle still...and term one is almost over.
i pulled that awesome bunch of carrots out of my jungle garden today. that was a lotta fun. and tonight we had delicious apple and carrot juice. sindri said i could sneak it into his school drink bottle and he wouldnt tell his teacher hehee... but the boy wont eat carrots.
stubborn.
like his dad of course ;-)





4 comments:

Kate said...

Great pics! I don't know why, I always thought you had 3 girls like me! X

Manda said...

Hi Kate..Yep we have a boy in the middle :-) ..I was thinking Sindri would be driven crazy going around Australia with 5 girls lol...

melindatrees said...

awesome carrots!!!!!

Amy Prior said...

Awww! Im sorry to hear you didnt get it. I nearly had a car crash the other day trying to photograph the caravan being towed in front of me; their bikes were strapped to the back, it had a big butterfly sticker on it and number plate 'our925' very cute.