Monday

snake and crabs

did i tell you that i almost stepped on a tiger snake in our vegie garden the other day.i had no shoes on. i then amazed myself with my awesome leap onto the side fence. and then a hop skip jump to the trampoline. and then a dash inside the house. needless to say i almost had a heart attack.
and i didnt have my camera with me. so no photo. the snake just slithered on past me. gulp. needless also say that i havent returned to the vegie garden. because im chicken.

in other news the kids all brought hermit crabs from the farmers market yesterday.
so now its me and the three hermit crabs home in the day time. fun times. not.

in other other news, amelie is super happy at school. and i seem to be doing a good job of wasting whole days doing who knows what.
i need a plan and a list.

2 comments:

melindatrees said...

funk.you need a long hose that reaches the garden from your back door step and some tong clipper things to do you gathering.shiver slither..

kelly said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we dont do lists.. :-)