Friday

old things


i love old stuff. here are my latest bargain finds. i love clearing sales. and i love rummaging... and the anticipation of what i might find. and the delight when you find something that nobody else has seen or wanted and its something that makes me squeal with excitment. i know they are just things. but it is fun. the arabia bee pot is for my sis, because i know she will love it and she would have found it if the op shop i found it in was open when she was here visiting not so long ago. and guess what...it was $3! happy times......

3 comments:

Beck said...

I love to treasure hunt too. The bee pot is sweet & extra special as it is for someone you love, who will love it! Nice finds Manda zo

Kate said...

The bee pot is gorgeous! I think that anticipation of finding an absolute treasure is one of the best feelings.

melindatrees said...

yahhhhh im calling you now!